A Cross-functional team is a group of people with different functional expertise working toward a common goal. It may include people from finance, marketing, operations, and human resources departments. Typically, it includes employees from all levels of an organization. Members may also come from outside an organization (in particular, from suppliers, key customers, or consultants).
the cross functional team is a group of expert people working together in order to reach a common goal using “action learning” (a process for problem solving that involves people with varied levels of skills and experience).
All these people have different competencies and backgrounds, and may come from both inside and outside of the organisation; this mix of skills and abilities, combined with an efficient communication-process, consent an over-adaptation against the faster-changing environment enforced by a continuing growing-up facing method against competitors.
The new scenario is imposing to company to be more flexible and make more often strategic and tactical decisions in order to manage every kind of situations (especially unespected situations).
6. Determine strategies and solutions to accomplish the task
7. Determine timeline and actions
8. Supervision and monitoring
Cross functional team gives at the organization some tools useful to face a great number of difficult situations:
1. CFT provides a faster exchange of informations between all levels of the organisation; in this way the organization can face the increasing importance of quality and speed integration of informations.
2. with these features, as such as: maximisation of different skills of team members, better achievement of tasks by the employees, improvement of products and services quality , more attention toward innovation and technology, amplification of motivational skills and involvement of the employees, transfert of some managerial competences to the team, reducing the leader's decisional area, there is an improvement of productivity that increases competitiveness of the organization.
Source: Essay UK - http://turkiyegoz.com/free-essays/economics/cross-functional-team.php
If this essay isn't quite what you're looking for, why not order your own custom Economics essay, dissertation or piece of coursework that answers your exact question? There are UK writers just like me on hand, waiting to help you. Each of us is qualified to a high level in our area of expertise, and we can write you a fully researched, fully referenced complete original answer to your essay question. Just complete our simple order form and you could have your customised Economics work in your email box, in as little as 3 hours.
This Economics essay was submitted to us by a student in order to help you with your studies.
This page has approximately words.
If you use part of this page in your own work, you need to provide a citation, as follows:
Essay UK, Cross functional team. Available from: <http://turkiyegoz.com/free-essays/economics/cross-functional-team.php> [11-12-18].
If you are the original author of this content and no longer wish to have it published on our website then please click on the link below to request removal: